Alterations sensory / perceptual (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, gustatory, tactile, olfactory)
State in which an individual experiences a change in the amount or type of stimuli received, accompanied decrease towards exaggeration or disorder of the response to such stimuli.
– Environment therapeutically restricted (insulation, bed rest, traction, etc ….)
– Environment socially restricted (age, chronic illness, agony, institutionalization, etc ….)
– Reception, transmission and / or altered sensory integration (trauma, neurological disease, impaired sense organs, inability to communicate, learn, lack of sleep, pain, etc ….)
– Altered endogenous chemical (electrolyte imbalance, increased BUN, hypoxia, etc …) or exogenous (stimulants or depressants system. CNS).
– Psychological stress.
– Disoriented in time, space or people.
– Change the capabilities to solve a problem.
– Change in the pattern.