Loneliness experienced by an individual and perceived as imposed by others and as a negative state or threat.
– immature Interest .
– Changes in physical appearance.
– Changes in mental status.
– Social behavior is not accepted.
– Social values not accepted.
– Altered state of being.
– Inadequate personal resources.
– Lack of family support.
– Emotional sad or off.
– Withdrawal, no communication, no eye contact.
– Concern for one’s own thoughts.
– Verbal and behavioral hostility.
– Presence of a physical and / or psychological.
– Expresses feelings of loneliness or rejection.
– Present feelings of indifference.
– Lack of meaningful goals in life and inability to meet the expectations of others.